It was time. This week we gave the old reporting system the boot and replaced it with a new system that combines flexibility, usefulness, and power. Awesomeness, even. Meet the new ClickSweeper report: it’s packed with the data features you’ve asked for, an intuitive layout, and just about every customization we could think of.
Here’s a screenshot of just a few of the options you can choose
Just what can you do in our new reporting center?
- Choose how to view your account trends: weekly (last 4 weeks), or monthly (last three months). Easy to read line graphs show clicks, spending, cost per click, cost per conversion, revenue, and ROAS trends.
- Get the scoop on your campaign at a glance with pie charts that compare spending and conversions between campaigns, plus bar graphs with CPV and ROAS data.
- Customize your data display with account, campaign, and keyword summaries.
- Display or hide data columns (spend, CPC, conversion, CPV, revenue, ROAS) so you see only the information that matters to your business.
- Add markup or % markup to your data.
- Run and generate reports instantly or schedule them to recur.
- View and save reports as HTML or PDF files.
- Add review comments to reports sent to clients or colleagues.
- Access previously run reports under ‘My Reports.’